ART.HOME.SOUL.'s mission is to sell sacred art and refurbished furniture in the hopes of providing a quality faith based education for those children left behind from incarceration.  Our mission is only a small part of a required larger solution to rehabilitation, social justice and healing. Our goal is to offer residual benefits that go far beyond fine art and refurbished furniture; a mission that will go on to create something beautiful in the lives of others for generations to come. When we invest in others and afford them an opportunity to have a quality faith-based education we invest in our future!

We want to inspire others to reach their highest potential with the power of faith, love and truth.  Artists that join ART.HOME.SOUL.s mission will receive 90% of the proceeds from each individual sale. The remaining 10% will go towards providing a quality faith based education of the incarcerated.

 

View Artists  →